TEACHERS' EVALUATION COMMENTS
What aspects of "LIFE ON A LUCKY STAR" did you like the most?
How did you make use of "LIFE ON A LUCKY STAR", integrating it into your lesson plans?
- "I liked the nice, bright labeled illustrations and the upbeat music."
- "The song is enjoyable, the illustrations in the book are bright and colorful."
- "I liked the C.D.; the beat was good, it kept the kids' attention. Words clear and easy to understand."
How did your students react to "LIFE ON A LUCKY STAR"?
- "We discussed our freedom to do and be anything we want. We discussed using our imagination to fly through the universe on stars."
- "I read the book to the children slowly, examining all the pictures, then we played the C.D. and I turned the pages."
- "We read the story first, then looked at the pictures along with the song as a transition into nap time. The children then listened to the song while 'floating like a star' to their cots."
- "Earth Day. It's about the environment. We made stars in class and made them float on top of the globe, like in outer space."
Would you purchase "LIFE ON A LUCKY STAR" or recommend this product for the teacher at the appropriate grade level?
- "The children enjoyed it, hummed the song and tried to sing along. The labeled illustrations were especially useful with one child who speaks very little English."
- "The children seemed to enjoy the story."
- "They were interested. They liked the pictures, bright colors."
- "The C.D. got a lot of attention."
- "I would recommend the story/C.D. The children enjoyed it."
- "Yes, I thought it was appropriate for 4-5 year olds."
- "The children could connect the C.D. and the book, and pick out things they knew and realized."
Teachers' Choice Award Program